16-Channel Dante Network I/O Card
- Supports 44.1 and 88.2kHz sample rates, in addition to the previously-supported 48 and 96 kHz sample rates.
- Sample rate pull-up/down can be used to synchronise audio with video that has undergone frame rate conversion.
- Dante-MY16-AUD2 cards can be daisy chained together via the secondary Ethernet port.
- Dante-MY16-AUD2 can be PIN-locked and unlocked using Dante Controller.
- 2x RJ-45 connectors for Dante I/O, 1x D-sub 9 pin connector for RS232-C.
- Latency can be selected from five preset values: 0.25 ms, 0.5 ms, 1.0 ms, 2.0 ms, or 5.0 ms.
- More than 16 audio channels can be transferred when used with multiple Dante-MY16-AUD2 cards.
- Automatic discovery and setup for network devices. Devices names can be specified as required.
- Allows direct PC or Mac audio input and output without the need for an audio interface.